Monday, May 24, 2010

Claire7






Hi everyone

I like to collect things on my holidays, so on my last one i collected lots of shells, but some are strange. I have some questions about them.
For shell 4, how do you guys think the white shell got attached to the orange shell?
Shell 3 is a side view of my favorite thing i found while looking for shells. I like to think it might be something a starfish died on, but i really have no idea. The circles in between the points are bubbles. What do you think it is?
Shell 2 is a piece of something attached to a shell. What do you think it is and how do you think it got attached.
Shell 1 is an interesting shell. Do you think the spikes on it were formed when the shell was formed? Or did they somehow grow there?
I have no idea what the answers for all these questions are anyway.
I think these are all change questions.
Have a nice day! ;P

4 comments:

  1. where is pictures number one and two claire
    they are great picture though

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures!! You have pictures 2 and 3 2 times but you do not have picture 1 and 2?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire, Are the white shells called sand dollars?? I think the holes are made by tiny creatures.Does anyone know??
    Miss P :)

    ReplyDelete